Cath is a Chartered Psychologist and coaches on leadership, performance and influence. She was selected as a 'World Class' coach by the NHS Institute and works with individuals, teams and boards in a range of sectors.
Cath is attentive, incisive and empowering. She supports clients to identify significant issues and instigate change through powerful, subtle questioning. Her insights into thinking and behaviour supports clients to acknowledge and remove perceived or real blocks to progress.
Clients work with Cath to increase their influence and impact, manage difficult relationships, bring out the best in others, raise their profile or raise their game. She has a particular interest in working with mavericks. Cath coaches on developing leadership skills and presence, managing personal and organisational transitions, influencing through personal impact, getting the best out of teams, navigating organisational politics, work-life balance and career and talent management.
- Coaching assignments for central and local government private sector and higher education organisations
- Facilitating Action Learning sets to support leadership and culture change initiatives for private and public sectors
- Development advisor to national talent management programmes
- Delivers career management workshops for international Graduate Programmes
- Teambuilding / facilitation projects to improve team effectiveness and performance - helping groups to acknowledge, articulate and find productive improvements to their functioning and communication
- Training and coaching teams and team leaders to develop high performing teams and remote management skills
Education and qualifications
- Registered with Health Professions Council as an Occupational Psychologist
- Chartered Psychologist, Associate Fellow, British Psychological Society
- BA Hons Psychology, University of Manchester
- Founder member of B.P.S. Special Interest Group in Coaching
- B.P.S Certificates of Competence in Occupational Testing Levels A and B
- Postgraduate Diploma in Careers Guidance, Napier University, Edinburgh
- Certificate of Professional Development in Coaching, University of Strathclyde, 2005
- Certificate in Executive Coaching, Quorum Occupational Psychologists
- Certificate in Coaching and Leadership, Ros Taylor Group