MBA, MA(HRM), DMS, PgDip(HRM), Chartered FCIPD, FIC, MCMI
Tom is an experienced performance improvement / management consultant with a successful track record in helping companies and individuals since 1995. Delivering improvement interventions across a range of strategic, practical implementation projects and change programmes.
A qualified and experienced coach, Tom works with individuals and teams at all management levels through to director level. His engaging style and holistic coaching approach creates the space for personal growth and transformational change. Tom is also a skilled facilitator and trainer of leadership and management skills, combining practical management experience with academic models in a pragmatic approach that transfers learning into the workplace. An individual member of the EMCC, Tom is committed to working to their code of ethics and supports the development of coaching within the business world through his role with the Institute of Consulting Expert Coaching Panel. He is a fully qualified coach supervisor, supervising other coaches within the UK.
- Leadership and management coaching to 12 new Regional Cluster Managers within a 12 month management development programme as a key lever of change within the Public Sector. The coaching support was extended to include other managers not directly on the programme. An additional 14 senior managers and 3 local office managers received support. The key development areas were Strategic and Change Management, People Management, Customer Service Management and Business and Operational Management.
- Coaching Support to the Directors of a Professional Services Company in a turnaround situation. Supporting during the introduction of a number of management & marketing activities to aid recovery and continued support during consolidation period.
Education and qualifications
- CIPd Advanced Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring
- Advanced Certificate in Coaching Mentoring Supervision
- Chartered Fellow of CIPD
- Member of Chartered Management Institute